In the quite exceptional situation we are currently experiencing, several questions arise as to the rules to be respected, but we always feel the need to meet as a team, to exchange in person while respecting the rules of health protocol during a professional event.
Barrier gestures in place
The teams at the Imperial Palace convention center have done everything possible to ensure that you are welcomed in complete safety:
- Self-service hydro-alcoholic gel is available on all floors of the congress centre and in each meeting room.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants upon arrival at our premises and throughout the duration of your meeting, including in the meeting rooms. Masks are on sale at the hotel reception desk in case they are forgotten or damaged.
- The technical equipment provided is systematically disinfected before and after your departure, protective caps are placed on the microphones.
- Pens, notepads, glasses and water bottles are placed individually for each participant.
- The setting up of your meeting room is defined beforehand to allow a distance between each collaborator if desired.
Safe catering of your seminar
- The coffee breaks are installed directly in your living room to avoid too much traveling, meeting other customers or members of our staff.
- Meals in our restaurants will have to respect the same rules, i.e. wearing a mask right up to your table and for any displacement. The same table can accommodate up to 10 guests. A minimum spacing of one meter is respected between each table.
The Annecy Congress Centre wants to enable you to bring your employees together in the best possible safety conditions for a seminar that complies with COVID standards in order to preserve the performance of your meetings and the well-being of your employees.
We invite you to contact our sales department for detailed information regarding the health protocol.