From May 19th 2021, the Imperial Palace Annecy Convention Centre opens its door!
Our teams are happy to welcome you back to host your professional events, meetings and seminars according to a gradual opening schedule and the current Covid standards:
FROM 19 MAY TO 8 JUNE
- Seating only for your corporate events (meeting, seminar, congress, conference) limited to a capacity reduced by 35% of the normal capacity
- Events with exhibitions (stands) are not authorised
- Catering possible outside with a maximum of 6 people per table
- Meeting rooms close at 9 pm
FROM 9 TO 29 JUNE
- Company events limited to 65% of normal capacity for meetings, seminars, congresses and conferences; all participants must be seated.
- Reception of events such as fairs, exhibitions, etc. limited to a capacity of 50% of the normal capacity
- Catering is possible within the Annecy Congress Centre indoors with a capacity of 50% and 100% on the outside terraces. Tables are limited to 6 people.
- Meeting rooms and catering areas close at 11 pm
FROM 30 JUNE
- All types of professional or private events can be held without any limit on the number of people (unless otherwise specified by the prefect)
- Catering authorised without capacity, seated meals
- Closing time: 2 am
These measures are subject to change at any time according to changes in national and local directives, and must be adapted to each event.
Our sales team is at your disposal to assist you and inform you about the feasibility of your event according to the standards in force. Do not hesitate to contact us by email
or +33 (0)4 50 09 34 23.
We look forward to seeing you soon...